Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Peace from Life Letters


I can’t guarantee that life will get easier--it probably won’t--but I promise you that if you choose Jesus, you will find the peace that He offers no matter what your circumstances.
Doughty, Becky (2011-07-01). Life Letters: The Fruit of the Spirit (Kindle Locations 463-464). BraveHearts Press. Kindle Edition. 





I've struggled for weeks to write this one little post.  I just couldn't put anything into words and honestly had nothing to say when it came to peace.  Yesterday, I realized it was because I had not been at peace.  How can you speak on something or write about something you yourself don't possess?  


But today I have peace.  Today, I know He has not forgotten me.  


Not because things are different, but because I am different.  


Brokenness, confession, submission, and obedience before our Holy God lead to Peace.  There is no other path to what only He can give.

John 16:33

The Message (MSG)
 31-33Jesus answered them, "Do you finally believe? In fact, you're about to make a run for it—saving your own skins and abandoning me. But I'm not abandoned. The Father is with me. I've told you all this so that trusting me, you will be unshakable and assured, deeply at peace. In this godless world you will continue to experience difficulties. But take heart! I've conquered the world."





sig2

No comments:

Post a Comment