Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Life Letters: The Fruit of the Spirit

 




















After my Bible, Becky S. Doughty's Life Letters will be the first tool in bag.

The letters are the author's imaginings of what MIGHT have been going through the character's mind.

Here's the blurb from Amazon.

Life Letters: The Fruit of The Spirit is a collection of letters personally penned by nine women from the Bible whose lives demonstrate what it means to produce the character traits of a believer; the "fruit" of the Spirit. Each letter focuses on one of the fruit listed in Galatians 5:22-23: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Every letter concludes by taking the reader back to the Scriptures for a life-application study.


sig2

2 comments:

  1. Deborah,

    I just stumbled across this - I'm honored!

    What a lovely website you have, too. Wow!

    I hope that this collection blesses you and your followers the way that "getting to know" these women blessed mine. The Lord has a unique voice that comes out through the women He included in His Word and I've loved listening for it through my studies.

    May God richly bless your garden and make it flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky!! I'm so excited you "found" me. With our adoption, I've had to kinda put this project on hold. God's doing a lot in my garden; I just haven't had time to share and study like I had hoped.

    Thank you for sharing your ladies with me!

    ReplyDelete